26/07/2013

I Believe ...

At first it was just a joke we did with the eyes
With time the eyes showed their charm due
And I was not the only one to redo our conversations
I remember the challenge that took you
Showed one side bold and tired of all the bullshit
I was dizzy with so much intelligence and depth
You wrapped me with his eyes open
In something that has enveloped me when I closed them.

I let you take me,
Created a world between us, for us ...
His words fed me and I fed her skin slowly.
I just wanted it to be perfect.
But you had something strange,
You were afraid.

And in time I could not stand not only look your inner beauty.
I wanted to find something to fight for.
When the truth was spoken
I gave my signal dropout.


Lies, how many of them followed me.
Anger with love is a mix so complicated.
Ignored and may slowly look in his eyes without them hurt me.
Life is short. But love will always be a game.

Someone always will be the loser.
Never be the same.
Do not suffer for it.
Something will always be alive.
I believe ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário